All building plans must be reviewed by the the Planning Subcommittee of the Board of Directors prior to receiving a building permit. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for approval. The RDEK verifies subcommittee approval prior to their approval of a building permit.
- Set of blue prints and site plan for both the house and garage (even if garage is to be built later)
- Square footage of the main floor
- Roof, siding & trim materials along with colour samples
- Water fees & community dues must be paid up to date
- Please note once construction begins owners have 12 months to complete all exterior construction, with an additional 12 months for landscaping completion
- Any modifications to submitted plans must be advised
- Additional information relating to your building plans may be requested by the building committee
- Please refer to the Guidelines for Building and Architectural Approval, Stucco Guidelines, and your Schedule B (Building Scheme) in the Disclosure Statement for information of the building criteria.
For more information please contact the Housing Committee.